So here is my best travel tip ... if you are staying more than one night, rent a house or apartment. Here are a couple of photos of the house we rented for our upcoming trip to the southern coast of Spain. It has 3 full bedrooms, a private pool, a full kitchen, overlooks the mountains yet is only 4 km from Mediterranean beaches, and costs ... $125 a night. Its much cheaper than the resort hotel where we would all be in one room with the kids sharing a fold-out couch.
PS: Watch this space for things about our trip in the next few weeks (for security purposes I am not going to post the dates I won't be at home on the internet )
Adios Amigos (ah, I get another chance to throw in a different language. This will cause me, no doubt, to get to Spain, try to say something, and create a sentence with an embarrassing mash-up of foreign words. Sometimes I feel like I can't even speak English anymore.)

Check out that view from the window

I couldn't get their newer photo to download (after they put furniture in)

Bubble baths, here I come!


No comments:
Post a Comment