Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Random Photo Day!

It's Random Photo Day! Here are some recent pics of no particular importance in no particular order. Enjoy!


This one is for Tim. Its ice cream turned into what looks like spaghetti (with strawberry sauce and coconut). Clever and delicious!

Next, just a flower stall. In the evening this is the entrance to a theater. By day its a nook for the flower merchant.

And who doesn't like to see a bakery window? The top row are the famous "sneeballen." Originally they were the scraps from pie crusts, rolled into a ball and coated with sugar. Now they just make the dough strips then coat it with chocolate and other goodies. (It's not nearly as tasty as you'd think. )
And I saw this can of fish stew in a french specialty store where Eric and I had lunch. I fell in love with it! Who gets that excited over a soup can? I absolutely love the mid-century modern look of it. (I won't bore you with how much I also love that heirloom tomato sitting next to it that I got at the market the day I took this photo. A beautiful, perfect tomato is a thing of beauty.)
And this is a photo of our Easter egg craft project. Emily, Vance and 2 neighbor kids came over and painted eggs, then put them in flowers. Emily's are on the left. Vance's are in the daffodils. As a bonus you get to see Emily's oragami boxes on the lamp base and a couple of extra photos!

1 comment: